The Shi’a Intensive Course is open to scholars, professors, and students from all around the world. The program is designed for academics and professionals from various academic background, who are interested in expanding their understanding of Islam, Shiism, and Iran. Individuals from a wide range of academic and/or professional interests are welcome to apply.
- Complete and submit online application form.
- Upload your CV and a scanned copy of your passport via the course website or email. Please make sure that the documents are clearly labeled with your name.
- An email will be sent to confirm the receipt of your application and you will be prompted to provide any remained information/document.
- If your application meets our requirements, you will be issued with a conditional offer of a place upon the course.
- In order to accept this offer, you will be required to provide a deposit payment of €80. The deposit payment will be counted towards your Intensive Course package payment.
- If you wish to be allocated a place during our first allocation round, please ensure that your deposit is received no later than early registration deadline.
- As soon as we receive the deposit, you will be issued with an unconditional offer to participate in the Shi’a Intensive Course, and, shortly after, you will be invoiced for the balance of your fees.
- Full payment will be received at your arrival in Iran in cash.