The Shi’a Intensive Course is open to scholars, professors, and students from all around the world. The program is designed for academics and professionals from various academic background, who are interested in expanding their understanding of Islam, Shiism, and Iran. Individuals from a wide range of academic and/or professional interests are welcome to apply.
- Complete and submit online application form
- Please make sure the correct documents which are requested are attached in the form.
- An email will be sent to confirm the receipt of your application and you will be prompted to provide any remained information/document.
- If your application meets our requirements, you will be issued with a conditional offer of a place upon the course.
- In order to accept this offer, you will be required to provide a copy of your ticket which will count as your final acceptance in participation and we will then start the visa application process.
- If you wish to be allocated a place during our first allocation round, please ensure that your ticket is received no later than early registration deadline.
- As soon as we receive the ticket, you will be issued with an unconditional offer to participate in the Shi’a Intensive Course.
- Full payment will be received at your arrival in Iran in cash since transferring money to Iran is not possible.